head of product management at FutureLearn.
I was previously Head of Code Club in the UK. Before that I was a primary school teacher who led Computing and mentored new teachers.
I've spoken at a tonne of events. Get in touch with #opportunities.
I've written some things:
- How to help the people you manage set their career goals, FutureLearn blog (Mar, 2018)
- Collaboratively developing roadmaps, FutureLearn blog (Jan, 2018)
- How we prioritise at FutureLearn, FutureLearn blog (Dec, 2016)
- Camden council pioneers computer coding in schools, The Guardian (Sep, 2013)
- Primary school technology education is in a crisis, Wired (Feb, 2013)
My interests outside of work include, death, pop music, tattoos, interior design, the Kardashians, comics, TV, and streetwear.